Interpret the light, the colours and the different nuances of the place, transferring the tones, materials and textures of the stone-work buildings.
The project, undertaken by Burgos architecture studio Spf 51 arquitectos, has all the details and amenities of a luxury resort.
Exterior concrete pavements with aggregate extracted from the excavation itself that has also been used for interior floors with a unique finish, reminiscent of the cobbled roads in the area.
Bespoke furniture made from ash timber, made by firms such as Isamu Noguchi, Charles & Ray Eames, Wishbone CH24, Jacobsen, Eames DAW, Flos and Tom Dixom accompany vintage pieces that create a perfect dialogue between the rural aesthetics of the environment and thoughtful decoration with bold colours on earth and white tones.
The decor is inspired on Nordic mountain accommodation, beds dressed with exquisite cotton fabrics and wonderful views of the Caleao Valley.
With a total of 14 suites and independent homes, the apartments are divided into three categories: Tierra del Agua Homes, three suites of between 100 and 80 m² for four people; a Family Suite, 70 m² duplex for four people; and ten Junior Suites of between 30 and 35 m² for two people.
- ACS and air conditioning using geothermal energy with underfloor heating (pioneering in Asturias). Regulation thermostat.
- Complete bathroom with shower, hairdryer, organic cosmetic amenities, a set of towels per person, and a bathrobe if the relaxation circuit is purchased.
- Living room with instant sofa bed for one or two people depending on age (€20 per night and per person).
- Extra-flat screen smart TV.
- Kitchen with basic utensils (crockery, glassware, cutlery), microwave oven with grill, fridge and freezer, two-part ceramic hob, washing sink, Italian and capsule coffee maker, basic cleaning tools.
- Four cots available on request for children under three years (€5/night).
Home suite 4 people
The breakfast service, included in the price, takes place in the apartment from 09:00 to 11:00. every day.
- Assorted toasted breads with butter and homemade jams, or honey from the Caleao Valley
- Homemade cake
- Yogurt with muesli or red berries
- Natural orange juice
- Coffee and teas
- To choose
- Scrambled eggs with bacon
- Tumaca (tomato spread) with ham
- Sausages and cheeses
Terraza 2 personas